Do you think you have trouble sleeping?
Then you should meet Pete.
Years ago, Pete* slept through the night – 6 to 8 hours – soundly and without waking.
* Not his real name.
But today, following a head injury, Pete hardly sleeps at all.
In fact, according to a case study about Pete published in the prestigious Journal of Neuropsychiatry & Clinical Neuroscience (11/99), he averages just 2 ¼ hours of sleep a night – probably some kind of a world record for the least amount of sleep a human being can get by with.
I never had a head injury -- and I’m betting you haven’t, either.
But do you, like me, sleep poorly... have trouble falling asleep... wake up several times during the night... and almost never get a good night’s sleep?
Well, that used to be me... for the last 5 years or so... every night of the week.
And, we’re not alone: as many as three out of four Americans report at least one symptom of a sleep disorder... and four out of ten get less than 7 hours of sleep a night on weekdays.
But now, I sleep much better.
Most nights, I fall asleep within 20 minutes... and get a full night’s sleep.
A couple of nights each week, I do wake up once.
But unlike the old days, where I had to watch TV or read for an hour or two before finally nodding off, I can just turn around and fall back asleep within minutes...
And when I wake, I feel totally rested, with more than enough energy to face the day.
I suppose I could have taken sleeping pills.
But I avoid taking prescription medications as much as I can.
(Have you ever read the list of side effects on those things?)
I also didn’t want to consult a psychiatrist.
Where I live, in northern NJ, they charge $175 for a half-hour appointment.
So instead, I turned to Kim Stacey, a crackerjack medical researcher and writer I’ve used before.
I told her, “Kim, get online... scan medical journals... hit the library... interview doctors... do whatever it takes to find methods of overcoming insomnia that work – and are completely safe, natural, and affordable.”
A tall order, to be sure.
Kim went away to do the work... and I didn’t hear from her for several months.
Finally, she handed me a massive research report – 96 pages of facts, techniques, ideas, and methods to overcome insomnia … and get a good night’s sleep.
It was fascinating reading... but I was skeptical.
Some of it sounded sensible.
Other stuff had the ring of old wive’s tales.
But I was so sick and tired of being tired – I went through Kim’s instructions and began following the advice to the letter.
And fairly rapidly, I began to feel less stress, more relaxed, and more rested... and little by little, my insomnia vanished.
Now, I get a great night’s sleep five or six days ever week... and a pretty good night’s sleep the other one or two days.
Now, I want you to have the same methods and treatments available to you that Kim shared with me.
And so I am offering you your own personal copy of the customized research report I paid Kim over a thousand bucks to compile for me – at a tiny fraction of the cost I paid her...
a Practical Guide to Getting A Good Night’s Sleep...
Our new 96-page consumer’s guide, Overcoming Insomnia, can help you successfully overcome the challenges of not being able to fall asleep, stay asleep, sleep soundly, or get a good night’s sleep.
Her report is quick-reading, clear, and packed with expert advice.
- Do you just have trouble sleeping or are you a full-blown insomniac? Take our self-assessment sleep quick starting on page 20 to determine whether you have a sleep disorder – and which one it is.
- Did you know there are 6 different types of pillows to choose from? Selecting the pillow that’s right for you could help you sleep an extra hour or more every night. See page 65.
- The 11 most common myths about sleep … and one good answer to each. Page 10.
- Why not getting enough sleep is dangerous to your health … affecting growth hormone levels, obesity, blood pressure, cardiovascular wellness … and even leading to the onset of diabetes. Page 12.
- Want to drift off to sleep each night with peace and serenity? Just add 2 drops of this essential oil to your pillow. Page 77.
- There are three popular vitamins that can help you combat insomnia. Can you name them all? Page 71.
- A simple breathing exercise that can help you relax and get ready for sleep. Page 49.
- 18 things you can do today to make sure you sleep well tonight. Page 84.
- Alcoholic’s Anonymous uses a 12-step program to overcome alcoholism. Here’s a 12-step program to overcome your insomnia. Page 42.
- How to fall asleep swiftly and completely using nothing more than a candle to help you. Page 50.
- 5 ways to banish anxiety before you go to bed. Page 45.
- Simple “biorhythm” test you can do at home with a piece of paper and alarm clock can help you determine when your bed time should be – to maximize your chances of falling asleep quickly. Page 57.
- 12 homeopathic remedies that can help cure your insomnia when other treatments fail. Page 82.
- Little-known connection between brain wave frequency and wakefulness can help you fall asleep faster – every night. Page 56.
- “Natural sedatives” can put you out soundly. No doctor’s prescription required. Page 79.
- German doctor’s easy exercise helps you relax your muscles – and fall asleep faster – while sitting in a chair or laying in bed. Page 55.
- Do you “ruminate” – worry or think negatively – as you try to go to sleep? 7-step exercise helps wipe negative thoughts from your mind in just 5 minutes to ensure a sounder sleep. Page 46.
- Does turkey really contain a chemical that makes you sleepy? Yes, it’s called tryptophan – and here are a dozen common other foods that contain it. Page 69.
- The 4 R’s that can virtually ensure a good night’s sleep. Hint: reading, writing, and arithmetic aren’t on the list. Page 87.
- What the Dalai Lami can teach you about getting a good night’s sleep. Page 46.
- Why you should never place your bed anywhere near the bathroom door. Page 59.
- 9 ways women with PMS can overcome insomnia and sleep 6 to 8 hours a night. Page 35.
- 5 ways to get a good night’s sleep when you are pregnant. Page 36.
- Should you sleep in total darkness or have a light on? The answer may surprise you. Page 61.
- Is your mattress ruining your sleep? Warning: don’t buy a new mattress until you read this first. Page 62.
- Recipe for home-brewed herbal tea can sooth you and help you sleep... but only when you combine three of these herbs. Page 81.
- “Program” your mind for sleep with nothing more than your CD player. Page 91.
- And so much more...
To order Overcoming Insomnia on a risk-free 90 day trial basis, just click below now:
Quite frankly, there’s no other manual on insomnia like this one.
You would have to pay over a thousand dollars to duplicate the material in this manual – or spend countless hours scouring library bookshelves and the web, consulting with doctors, or seeing a therapist.
This is the perfect opportunity to get the information you need right now, in the privacy of your own home!
How do you put a price on what it’s worth to you to be able to get a good night’s sleep, every night – and eliminate your insomnia forever?
We had to. And so, we are charging just $39 for our Overcoming Insomnia consumer’s guide.
That’s less than you’d spend on just one visit to a doctor’s office.
And, if you’re not fully satisfied with our research report, you don’t pay even $39. You pay us NOTHING. Here’s why….
Our personal objective is to give you more in everyday practical use than we ask in cash value. That’s why you get our risk-free, 90-day money-back guarantee.
Here’s how it works. If, after you put these ideas and techniques to the test, you find that you’re not sleeping better and more soundly, simply let us know.
We will give you a prompt and full refund … no questions asked.
If you are not benefiting from this material, we don’t want your money. It’s that simple.
In fact, we even give you a “sleep journal” on page 30. So you can measure your nightly sleep before and after putting our methods to work. That way, you can determine scientifically whether our program is effective for you.
We truly want to help you sleep better, get more rest, and have more energy every day – and urge you to make the commitment to your success by ordering this manual.
Don’t lose any more precious time with indecision
Examine our guide in the privacy of your home for a full THREE MONTHS.
Then decide whether you want to keep it.
I can’t think of a fairer … or less risky … way for you to put our sleep research to the test.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Overcoming Insomnia on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Yours for a good night’s sleep,
Bob Bly, CTC Publishing
P.S. While you’re tossing and turning tonight, once again fighting to get to sleep... or fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night … I’ll be sleeping like a baby.
But it wasn’t always that way for me. Only after I put Kim Stacey’s Overcoming Insomnia to work for me did I start sleeping well.
Why not enjoy the same sound, full sleep I and thousands of other people do?
To get started, just click below now:
P.P.S. Reply today and you get a FREE Bonus Report, How Well Are You Sleeping? In it, you will discover: why sleep deprivation puts your health and well-being at risk... how to help your kids sleep better... the awful truth about prescription sleeping pills... the 5 stages of sleep – and what happens during each.
Plus: How to stop your snoring for good … overcoming “sleep apnea” … 8 tips for better sleep … can taking a “nightcap” help put you to sleep... how to feel more energetic and refreshed when you wake up each day... and more.
To order Overcoming Insomnia... and get your FREE Bonus Report, How Well Are You Sleeping? ... just click here now: